Monday, April 8, 2013

Lost and Found Series Progress and Appearances...

I'm working hard on the next Lost and Found book, titled Embattled Minds. This is Zeke's book, a secondary character that walked into John's story and left a heck of an impression on me. I knew as soon as I wrote him that Zeke was going to need his own story, and that it needed to take place soon.

Zeke's book should be ready by mid-May. I had hoped to get him done before I left for the RT Convention, but I don't think it's going to happen. Did you see the cover for the book yet??? Yummy...


I've got several digital and physical appearances coming up.

Today, actually, I'm at the For Love of Military Romance Blog, which I am a member of now. We have a lot of fantastic members and guests on the slate for appearances, so you should really check it out.

April 10th I'll be at Sizzling Hot Books blogging.

April 14th I'll be doing a live book club chat for my Decadent Publishing book Love on the Line. I'll be doing giveaways and I'm sure a free book or two will be thrown around.

April 13 I'll be at April Adele Book store and Cafe in Versailles signing A Needful Heart and Embattled Hearts.

April 30th to May 5th I'll be in Kansas City Missouri at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention. I've gone for the past few years and I just love it! If you have a chance you really should try to go to it.

June 6th to the 9th I'll be in West Chester Ohio at the Lori Foster Reader and Author Get-together. Another fabulous conference that I've gone to for several years. Very reader focused, very fun!

If you have a conference or event you think I would enjoy, let me know! I tend to do things on the spur of the moment, so I could show up anywhere!


No comments: