Friday, February 24, 2012





I made a decision the other day. I pulled my book off of Smashwords and placed it with the Amazon Select Program.


This weekend it is FREE!!! But today is the last day!


So far, I've had more downloads than any of my other books. I got up to #15 on the free erotica list. I'm so tickled that people actually have my work in their hands and are potentially reading. I know a lot of people just pull books because they are free, but even if only a few read it and leave some kind of feedback, I'll be excited.


Once the free days are over it goes back to $1.99.


Thanks to everybody that has downloaded it and left feedback on the site. You all are wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the Awekening 2 I really want to see the next book with the excerpt 1 story base because it will give a really romantic dinamic to the book (instead of physical). I think that would be a better follow up and it will prove that women should never give up hope.